Saturday, October 19, 2013

Monster Curry! Rawr~

Had a long day at *SCAPE today for dance practice. Was super hungry after using -so much- energy from dancing... The group of us headed to have Monster Curry to satisfy my monster appetite! XD

Monster Curry is located at Food Republic at 313 Somerset. It's on the 5th floor. Lazy me usually take the lift up so once you exit from the lobby, it should be right in front of you haha. It's situated at the corner but the sign is pretty big so you should be able to see it!

Prices are pretty reasonable considering the portion they give. I am able to finish the whole plate by myself but some of my friends (girls with small stomachs) find it too much for them. So if you are one of those with a small stomach, I would recommend sharing one portion with a fellow friend.
The menu!

My standard order is the Cheese Chicken Katsu Curry. Haha yes, I do love curry and cheese. :x They have a pretty good variety available, which includes natto curry. ._.'' Personally I hate natto. The smell, the taste, the texture. Urghhh................ x.x But two of my natto crazy friends ordered it... According to my friend, the curry is a little thick, but despite that, you can still taste the natto. And yeah, of course they enjoyed their natto. Will never be able to understand their love for natto but... anyways! Here's my dinner!


Oh! You can choose the level of spiciness as well! Love it cos I love to go on spicy challenges. Hehe. Today I challenged myself with 3 Flame (Very Hot).
Which level would you dare challenge?

The level of spiciness is actually controlled by the amount of chili sauce they add into your curry. Depending on the person serving you, some of them would draw the sauce on your curry in nice cute flames. However, today I wasn't so lucky so the person serving me just swirled the chilli on. Hahaha.
3 Flame!!!

The combination of cheese and curry is really to die for. LOL. Now that I think of it, I really do love cheesexcurry. When I was in Japan, we visited the cup noodle museum and was able to create our own cup noodles. I chose curry base and added cheese as one of my toppings. XD Cheese and curry banzai~
Look at the cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

Honestly, I was almost defeated by 3 flame. Probably because I was very full halfway through already. BUT! I still managed to finish it! Challenge completed! Will try 4 flame next time. XD I can still feel my stomach burning... after 3hrs. ^^''

Now I challenge YOU! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment