Tuesday, November 19, 2013

CoCoICHIBANYA~

Back to food posts! XD This is actually an overdue post... oops~ Visited CoCoICHIBANYA quite awhile back actually. It is a restaurant that serves mainly Japanese curry! They have a wide variety of side dishes and they also have omurice choices too.

Their ordering system is made is such a way that you can customize your own meal. From rice portion to spicy level to additional toppings!

Small eaters can save a dollar by requesting for less rice!

I'm not exactly a small eater but I'm on a quest to lose weight so I requested for less rice. Haha! I chose level 3 spiciness to compare it with Monster Curry's standard. Oh, I also ordered the same thing I ordered from Monster Curry, Chicken Cutlet with Cheese!

Smaller portion than Monster Curry's

I would say that the portion is better for me as Monster Curry's portion is really quite huge. Although I can finish it, it always leave me feeling like I'm about to explode. XD I also prefer Monster Curry's chicken as it's leaner.

Where's the cheese?

I guess the main difference between the two is that the cheese here is actually inside the curry itself! Unlike at Monster Curry, the cheese is scattered on top of the chicken cutlet. Both is equally nice, just a different way or eating it. Hehe.

Good smell. Good curry.

Pricing here is also a bit more than Monster Curry. However, overall I would say it is worth the try!

CoCoICHIBANYA is located at 313 Somerset, #B3-25. Do check it out!

2 comments:

  1. The cheese need additional charges. Last time I asked for cheese too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one I ordered already included cheese inside~ :)

      Delete